Saturday, March 26, 2005

Patience is a virtue...

or so they tell me.

I've got no kayak pics and my evening is booked! The film 'Alice's restaurant' is waiting beside my crochet hook and half a hat. Hell yeah! Pretty sure that Ryan suffered through all 19 minutes of the song to enjoy my enjoyment :-)

Obie said he was going to put us in the cell.
Said, "Kid, I'm going to put you in the cell, I want your wallet and your belt."
And I said, "Obie, I can understand you wanting my wallet so I don't have any money to spend in the cell, but what do you want my belt for?"
And he said, "Kid, we don't want any hangings."
I said, "Obie, did you think I was going to hang myself for littering?"
Obie said he was making sure, and friends Obie was, cause he took out the toilet seat so I couldn't hit myself over the head and drown, and he took out the toilet paper so I couldn't bend the bars, roll the toilet paper out the window, slide down the roll and have an escape.


What a good pick Mr. James :-) Grassyass!

Arlo Gutherie rocks!

No comments: